Pages

Monday, June 24, 2013

- Chocolate Fudge Cookies -


Yeah, so if you haven't noticed, I've been kind of obsessed with chocolate this month. Not that I'm ever not obsessed with chocolate! I think it might have something to do with the fact that my mom brought home a 1 lb bar of amazing dark chocolate from the grocery store, and I've been going wild with ideas on how to use it. I just have a problem saying "no" to the little voice in my head that says "what do you think would happen if you put chocolate in this? Let's find out!" It's true, I'm weak and helpless at the hands of chocolate. 

So, what would you say to the idea of a delicious chocolate fudge cookie? I can't stop smelling the cookie jar because all it smells like is a jar full of melted chocolate...scout's honor!






Chocolate Fudge Cookies

Ingredients:

1 c. (2 sticks) butter, room tempurature
1 c. Brown Sugar
3/4 c. Granulated Sugar
5 oz. Dark Chocolate, melted
2 Eggs
1 tsp. Vanilla
1 1/4 c. All-Purpose Flour
1 c. Cake Flour
1/4 c. Cocoa
1 tsp. Baking Powder
1 tsp. Kosher Salt
2 c. Chocolate Chips

Directions:

In an electric mixing bowl cream together butter and both sugars on medium speed for 5 minutes. Add the melted chocolate and mix on low speed until incorporated. Add eggs, one at a time, and then vanilla. Once this is all mixed together, add the flours, cocoa, baking powder, and salt until everything is all mixed in. Stir in the chocolate chips. Chill the dough, covered, for a couple hours.

Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Drop the dough onto a parchment or silicone mat lined baking sheet. Bake cookies for 12-15 minutes. Makes 12-18 cookies.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment