Pages

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

- Chicken Piccata -


While meal planning for the week, I decided to log in to Pinterest and check out some of the recipes I had stashed on my food boards. This recipe, Chicken Piccata, everyone on Pinterest was raving about, saying it was the best recipe for chicken ever. I think they might be right! It was lemony and delicious, just like everything should be. You should really check it out! 

Note: I made a few changes when I did the recipe: I put the chicken stock and lemon juice in at the same time to reduce together. I also added a little more chicken stock than was called for (about 2 tablespoons extra). And also, I flattened my chicken with a meat hammer until each breast was about a 1/4 to a 1/2 and inch thick. 

Here is the recipe for Chicken Piccata

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment